Australia Student Visa |
Consider Studying in Australia!
You can find more details here:
Why study in Australia? Here’s why!
- 1The tuition is among the lowest in the world.
- 2Institutions follow a British-based education system, and it is delivered at a fraction of the cost.
- 3The degrees are recognized around the world as hands-on, relevant and practical.
- 4The quality of education is high throughout. The state has a provision to check and validate every course, program, and certificate for quality and accuracy.
- 5Not only that, but the support services for international students are awe-inspiringly great. International students receive thorough guidance enabling them to succeed in their programs.
- 1Australia is a fantastic place to learn English, and then practice your newfound skills with the warm and friendly locals.
- 2AU is one of the most beautiful countries with bustling cities, thriving culture and scenic outdoors. And studying here opens up the avenues to explore the country and experience something new.
- 3AU is a melting pot of cultures and races, and the exposure to such diversity is a moving experience. While you study different subjects, you also build fascinating friendships with people from all around the globe.
- 1Smaller class sizes mean you will receive personal attention
- 2The study system is designed to encourage innovation and originality
- 3You can stay and work for up to 3 years in total with a post-study Work Visa
- 4You can bring your immediate family along while studying a level 7 or above qualification
- 5Opportunity to settle permanently in Australia with an AU PR!
With AU, Everything Adds Up. This is the Big Picture.
About Your Study Options in Australia
Tertiary Education Or Higher Studies In Australia
Tertiary education and higher studies are for people who are above school-age and want to develop specialized skills. This includes Colleges, Universities, Institutes, Polytechnic Institutions, Training Establishments and Centres for Vocational Studies.
There are tons of programs available such as Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Degree, Master’s Degree as well as Doctoral Study at institutions across Australia. And there are a variety of courses to be undertaken as well.
Every college or university has an eligibility criterion for admission that must be met. Similarly, Immigration Australia has a set eligibility criterion for the issuance of a Student Visa.
At Innovius, we are specialists in the Student Visa category! We have years of accrued experience at our disposal.
We can assist you in any part of the process, or with the entire process. Anytime. We can help you pick the right institute, identify a suitable course and map a perfect plan to get you an AU Student Visa.
Available Study Courses
Australia offers over 25,000 study courses in a number of study areas. A few of them are listed below:
1. Computer and Mathematical Science
2. Engineering and Technology
3. Health and Medicine
4. Architecture Building and Planning
5. Education and Training 6. Humanities
9. Travel and Hospitality
10. Business and Administrative Studies
11. Creative Arts and Design
12. Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
13. Applied and Pure Sciences
14. Social Studies and Communications
15. Personal Care and Fitness
Available Qualification Levels
Different qualification levels are offered by institutions across Australia. Here are the major ones:
1. Doctoral Degree
2. Master’s Degree
3. Postgraduate – Degree, Diploma
4. Graduate – Certificate, Diploma
5. Bachelor’s Degree
Schooling In Australia
Australia has a great schooling system for those bright children who want to complete their schooling abroad (and for the parents who want to see their children shine and excel).
Schooling in Australia is offered from Primary, through Intermediate, and up to Secondary levels, in either Public or Private campuses. Schools ensure stringent policies and norms are adhered to. And, various checks and balances are put in place to confirm that the students receive a satisfactory educational experience.
Schools that wish to include students from overseas must have relevant permits and approvals. This is to ensure that quality care arrangements are in place to cater to the children’s essential and perquisite needs, both scholastic and residential.
Parents and legal guardians have an opportunity to visit beautiful Australia to live with and care for their children while they are studying here. And this is an incredible incentive for parents who want to stay close to their wards while also experiencing an exquisite nation!
Study English In Australia
Studying and picking up on the English language skills is a big attraction that lures many students here to Australia. And rightly so.
Australia is a fantastic place to learn English. Given that Australia is an English-speaking country, there are tons of avenues, both formal and informal to learn and practice your language. There are numerous institutions that offer courses and tuition is easily available.
English may also be chosen as the medium of education, in which case there is greater exposure to the language and its nuances. This also Includes places where English language education is combined with other courses and activities. Then there may be as many as over 600 different choices!
The children of persons in Australia who are here on a Work Visa can be eligible to attend Primary, Intermediate or Secondary school as ‘Domestic Students’.
Similarly, certain other persons in Australia who are members of a diplomatic mission, people undergoing armed service transfers, or post-graduate students attending lectures here, may also be included under this category, and their children may also be eligible to receive schooling.
While these children are required to apply for a Student Visa, they are exempt from paying the International Student Fees. Although, it is vital to note that this concession does NOT apply while pursuing courses within areas of Tertiary Education or Higher Studies.
Call On The Innovius Expertise!
If you have made the exciting decision to go all the way and receive a formal qualification from Australia, we congratulate you! This is a wise decision indeed! For many aspirants, the challenge now lies in deciding on the institution and a suitable program to attend. A number of aspirants also need assistance with the Student Visa application process.
We are the sought-after experts. Not only are we knowledgeable about the entire process, we are also adept at picking the right course. And we can be trusted to deliver on the promise.
Here’s how we will make it happen for you:
Step1. Identify the right program as per your background, profile and aspirations.
Step2: Find the perfect institution to deliver the subject matter.
Step3: Apply for admission.
Step4: (Admission Confirmed) Submit the Student Visa application.
Step 5: (Student Visa Approved) Initiate the post visa approval processes.
Buy a Australia SIM card, and activate the number before your arrival. Arrange for airport pickup.
Arrange for accommodation or connect you with good accommodation providers. Develop contacts: including reliable financial service providers (e.g. banks) and healthcare service providers near you.
This well-laid plan works every time. And we have enough on-ground support to put it into action.